2012 Hessel International Jamboree

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sunday June 18 – Random Thoughts and Quotes From the Crew

Kevin felt much better after chumming his lunch.

That was JOLLARIOUS!

I wasn’t born to fish.

I was born to fish.

It took a long time until we actually got to fish.

The boat ride waves were fun.

The boat ride was great and I caught two Dolphin Fish. A 30” and a 34”, I was excited.

Schools of Dolphin Fish!

Stop wiggling and I’ll take the hook out.

Follow the birds to the fish!

Hey Zach...

Captain Frank and the Black Fin.

If I Were Not a Boy Scout…

The MUNSON shuffle for 200 yards to shore.

The smell! The Key Deer! The Hermit Crabs! The Poison Trees!

We ate Dolphin Fish and Alfredo made by Iron Chefs Kurtice & Doug.

OUCH! IT PINCHED ME!

Rhyme Master Doug Dougie Doug…

Mr. Schlak, he’s cool, used chalk when he taught school…

Is that Paddy Cakes?

Sargassum, SARGASSUM smells.

Kerrch…Over…kurrrch