2012 Hessel International Jamboree

Friday, July 07, 2006

Monday June 19 – Random Thoughts and Quotes From the Crew

Doug death attack – Crabs 3 – Doug 1.

The Iron Chefs should open a restaurant together.

Doug was assaulted by a hermit crab last night.

Doug drank sea water thinking it was fresh water.

That was JOLLARIOUS!

Dry the salt wart and use it as a cooking herb.

I want to stop for fresh fruit.

Bugs were annoying and sargassum smelled very bad.

Doug and Kurtice almost threw up because of the smell.

I can’t believe he pinched me!

Key Deer and fawns would walk right through our camp like we were another animal.

True roughing it. I peed on a Gumbo Limbo tree.

Hey Zach…

I miss my lawn.

I had fun on the island. Except for the Sargassum.

Try the lemon-lime gator aide mix on your oatmeal.

Slept in!

Over…kurrrch