2012 Hessel International Jamboree

Saturday, December 02, 2017

Wreaths are here!

Wreaths are here! This weekend I will be sorting them out and finishing bows. Everything will be ready to pick up on Monday. If those with wreath orders could pick them up from my garage Monday evening between 4 and 9, I would very much appreciate it. If you cannot make it during this time, please contact me either via a phone call or text at (252) 503-1442, or email at rhaus123@gmail.com. I am usually home so I am flexible on times. If you would like to help sort wreaths or help me finish making bows, that is what I will be doing Sunday afternoon.

To get to my house: 
First, it's the same place as the Campoween and the summer campout. If you were not at either of those events, these are the directions

Take M-32 west toward Elmira. After the 4 lane passing section, turn right on Hallock Rd. After approximately 3/4 of a mile, turn left on Parmater Rd. We are the second driveway on the left, right before the seasonal road sign.

For those who prefer to plug an address into a GPS, my address is 5175 Parmater Rd, Gaylord. Just make sure it takes you west, not east. If it says East, try using Elmira as the town instead of Gaylord. 

Thank you!