2012 Hessel International Jamboree

Friday, December 08, 2017

Pick up your wreaths!

Hi Everyone!

I still have wreaths for a couple of boys. They really need to be picked up so you can deliver them. I will be home again tomorrow between 5 and 7. If you cannot make it in this time, please get in touch with me. My phone number is 252 503-1442 (call or text) email is rhaus123@gmail.com

Wreaths will not be at the meetings- we have family commitments the next several Wednesdays that will be keeping us away. 

Now that the remaining wreaths have been sorted, we have the following wreaths left over:

1 - 22" Balsam 
1 - 27" Balsam
1 - 30" Douglas 

These are not extras- someone is missing wreaths. I'm sorry for this mix-up, I can only guess it happened with the tied bunches. If you discover you are missing one of these items, please let me know and I will find a way to get it to you.

Money for the wreaths can be turned in directly to Mr. Reynolds.