2012 Hessel International Jamboree

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Northern Trails Recognition Dinner and Nomination forms due

Northern Trails Recognition Dinner is coming up on April 14 in Petoskey at the Middle School Cafeteria. The dinner is $5 a person or $10 a family. Bring a dish to pass. Arrive at 6pm to visit with other scouters and I think it starts about 6:30. Below is a nomination form if you would like to nominate someone for an award. i apologize for this late notice, I was wrapped up with the lock-in. The deadline is yesterday/ASAP/now! He'll take them if you can get to it as soon as possible. I will pass out forms tonight at the meeting, and I can take completed forms to send in if you want me to. See the photos below of the people that received awards last year. It's a great thing to recognize people in the troop for their efforts! Take the time to nominate someone! Again, sorry for the last minute notice.