2012 Hessel International Jamboree

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kevin Shaves His Head for Charity

Hello everyone,

A message from SPL Kevin N.

On March 12th I will be shaving my head in support of children with cancer. You can help me in my cause by donating under my name. To do so, go to:

https://www.stbaldricks.org/get_involved/donate.php?ParticipantKey=2009-329992#

It should have information on Kevin N.

If that is right, fill out the information and submit.

It really is that easy.

If the link above doesn't work, go to: www.stbaldricks.org
Click on the title: get involved
Click on the sub title: donate
Choose: donate online ... a participant or team Participant
Type: select Shavee
First Name: Kevin
Last Name: N....
Click on: Donate now
Fill out the information and submit.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me reach my goal of $1000 dollars. Even $1 will help!

Your SPL & Friend,
Kevin N