2012 Hessel International Jamboree

Thursday, May 15, 2008

EAGLE SCOUT PROJECT REMINDER

Hello fellow scouters, I am Andrew H. and I am working on my Eagle Project. I am making some improvements to the Children's Garden at the Community Garden near the High School. I am going to be placing stepping stones, planting seeds, placing new mulch and making an interactive sun dial. I am planning on working on this project on Saturday May 31st with a rain day of Saturday June 7th at 9:00 am.

I would greatly appreciate all of your help, please keep the date open. I will follow up with more details later.

I would also like to add that I appreciate your help and when it is time for you to do your eagle project you can count on my help.

Thank you, Andrew H.

Any questions please call, 231-546-4546